Excel Dance Force Response to COVID-19
Drop off and Pick Up
- Drop off your dancer at the front entrance of the studio.
- If you arrive prior to class time, please wait in your car.
- Classes will be dismissed 5 minutes early to allow for social distancing and so the studio can be cleaned.
- Each dancer and staff member’s temperature will be taken upon entry to the studio.
- Each dancer and staff member will be required to wash their hands upon entry to the studio.
- Masks are optional.
Staying Safe at Excel
- We will provide hand sanitation upon entry and exit from all classes.
- We encourage our dancers to use the bathroom before their designated class time.
- Sanitation will also be provided between transitions within and between classes.
- Social distancing markers have been placed on the dance floor. Each dancer will be assigned a marker.
- Class sizes will be limited.
- Facility will be cleaned before, after, and between classes.
- Class format will be modified to remove physical contact between dancers and staff.
- No dancer should attend class if they are feeling sick, have a fever, or are aware that they or anyone in their family may have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Virtual Class Option
- At Excel, we know that these are very scary and trying times for both our dancers and their parents. Some dancers may not feel comfortable just yet joining us in our studio. All classes will be live streamed via Google Meet to allow any of our dancers to still take class from the comfort and safety of their home.
- Registration and tuition fees still apply to any dancer choosing the virtual option.
- When registering please email us at email@example.com and let us know if you would like to choose the virtual option.
In Case of a State Mandated Closure
- If our Government was to announce a mandatory lock down of the dance studio classes will continue via live stream using the platform Google Meet.
- An invitation to join class virtually will be emailed to each dancer in each class.
- Since classes will continue virtually there is NO REFUND for tuition that has already been paid for in-person classes that are missed.
- A discount will be applied to all future tuition payments moving forward, for the duration of time that classes are virtual.
- If tuition is not paid the dancer will not be given permission to join the virtual class.